The claims are many:
The evidence against the claims sellers make:
- "Run Your Car On Water4Gas"
- "Car Doubles MPG with Hydrogen Kit"
- "How To Convert CAR to use WATER for Fuel"
- "Run Your Car on Water"
- "Convert your car or any automobile to run on TAP WATER"
- "Reduce your gas expenses by 65%"
- "The efficiency of your vehicle is greatly increased"
- "Zero emission from your automobile"
- "285% increase mileage"
- "Double your gas mileage"
- "180 miles per gallon"
- "Alternative to fossil fuels"
- "Reduces emissions"
- "Turn your car into a hybrid"
- Etc., etc., etc.
The evidence that it is possible:
Therefore, I am proposing the following challenge. It is time for the promoters and sellers of these oxyhydrogen "HHO" / "Brown's Gas" devices to put up or shut up, and FINALLY produce evidence that supports their claims. If the devices work as they claim, then it is in their best interest for them to accept this challange because, if their device meets the challenge:
- The laws of thermodynamics.
- The conservation of energy.
- Tests of the devices by non-believers fail to show any positive results.
- Testimony from victims.
The Challenge is as follows:
- I will give to you the agreed-upon sum in United States dollars;
- I will pay my own expenses incurred for the test;
- I will remove all of the YouTube videos I have made debunking these devices;
- I will make a YouTube video lauding and promoting the device(s) that passes this challenge;
- I will urge my friends and family members to buy your device;
- I will feature on this web page one link to the device seller's web site.
- I will feature on my YouTube web page one link to the device seller's web site.
- The seller or promotor of a oxyhydrogen "HHO" / "Brown's Gas" automotive device (hereafter referred to as "You") must state in writing that You have an automobile that gets an increase in miles per gallon of 14% or greater using Your device.
- You shall meet me, with Your automobile (point #1 above), in Albuquerque, New Mexico, or Santa Fe, New Mexico, to have Your automobile tested; =OR= I will travel to a place you choose if I can afford to do so.
- Before the test, You must state in writing that the device is working correctly. See DOCUMENTS.
- The automobile shall be drive tested four times: twice with the "HHO" device turned off, and twice with the "HHO" device turned on. SEE SUGGESTED PROTOCOLS.
- I will video tape the testing, and make copies of all documents before and after the tests, including the test results. I will retain the copyright to my video and the documents, as well as ownership of same, to use as I wish. You may make your own video, to use as You wish.
- You and I will each get copies of all test results.
- If any of the two test results with the oxyhydrogen "HHO" / "Brown's Gas" automotive device turned on shows a 14% or greater increase in miles per gallon compared to the test result of the device turned off, I will:
- Pay for the fuel.
- Pay my own expenses.
- Meet my Challenge obligations listed above.
- If the test results with the oxyhydrogen "HHO" / "Brown's Gas" automotive device turned on DOES NOT show a 14% or greater increase in miles per gallon compared to the test results of the device turned off, YOU will:
- Pay for the fuel.
- Pay for my expenses incurred for the test, including travel expenses.
- State on camera, which I will film, as many excuses as You can think of for why Your device failed.
- If Your device fails to show a 14% or greater miles per gallon increase, You may repeat steps 3 through 7 once more to meet the challenge.
- If you fail to show up at the testing center after agreeing to, that will count as a failure of your device and I will make a YouTube video stating as such.